Sunday, June 2, 2013

The worm he licks my bones

The first bulb has emerged (but it has flowered yet) from the pumpkin-or-squash plant (I will have to double-check with my dad on what type of plant this is).
I encountered a very long worm, a tiny orange spider, and several ants, all in the same proximity. It really goes to show how much life there is in even the smallest places.
I haven't planted the other plants yet, but the some of the tomatoes are starting to grow! I'll post a picture of them once they're red. I also feel like I've made the garden too organized. You see, I visited my grandma's garden the other day, and she grows several of the same herb in the same area, not in rows like how I do. She is able to use her space more wisely. I might use the same strategy, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment