Sunday, April 21, 2013

Desmond has his barrow in the market place

Today my dad and I went to the swap meet and purchased ten herbs, including mint, basil, and oregano. When I went to the backyard later in the day, I was surprised to see that new weeds had already sprouted up, even though I had recently weeded them. Like Dr. Alan Grant from Jurassic Park would say, "Life found a way." My mom and I weeded some of the ones not in the plots to make the garden a bit more aesthetically pleasing. I had to cut off some overgrown roots from the new guys to prevent another Mint Root Invasion of '12-'13. And this time, I added tomato cages to some of the herbs so that they would grow neat and orderly in an upward direction. My next mission to plant some tomatoes and peppers in Plot B.


No comments:

Post a Comment