Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Find me in my field of grass

I've been watering the herbs, and earlier today I decided to trim the lemongrass while I was at it. All was going well until I noticed an earwig perched on the underside of a grass. It caught me by surprise, but I ignored it and continued to trim the dead sections of the plant. Then I realized there wasn't just one; there was a whole colony (maybe I'm exaggerating). But I put down my scissors and stopped gardening for the rest of the day. I researched if earwigs and lemongrass had any relationship, but nothing came up oddly.
Anyway, later this week I plan on planting some tomatoes and chili peppers! They'll add nice new colors to a blanket of green. Since tomatoes are fairly easy to grow, I'm going to use seeds from grocery store tomatoes. Hopefully no other bugs are attracted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment